Friday, December 15, 2017 @ 5:40 p.m.
* means New Prayer Request; ** means UPDATED Prayer Request
* Braylynn Lawhon: (Requested by Rhonda Clayton) This is Rhonda’s 5 year old grand daughter and Adam’s daughter in Florida and she has been diagnosed with brain cancer and has been given just a year to live. However, without radiation treatment, she may only have a few weeks left. They are looking to take her to Mexico for alternative chemotherapy treatments, but have to raise some money to do so. We are planning a Taco Bar fundraiser on January 6th at the Bethany Center from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. to help the family. Pray for BrayLynn and the Family.
* Martha Teaster: (Youngest sister of Betty Jo Green) She has a large cancerous mass in one of her kidneys but it is localized and surgery is scheduled fro January. She lives in Jonesboro, AR. Pray for her and her family.
Clifford Ralph: (Requested by Terry Lembke) This is a long time friend and he has congenital heart failure and Terry request that we remember him in prayer.
* Dwight Taylor: (Requested by Terry Lembke) Bone cancer.
* Danny Burrows: (Requested by Hester Stone)He is going back to St. Anthony’s Hospital in St. Louis for radiation treatments for two weeks and then return home for Christmas and New Year’s holidays. He had a brain tumor removed a few weeks ago and is following up now with radiation.
** Bobby McCurter: This is Hester Stone’s son-in-law and he has 3 cysts and an infection in his kidneys. He had a feeding tube put in last week to build him up. Pray for his recovery.
Debbie Chroust: This is Larry Brown’s sister and she is scheduled to have a complete knee replacement on January 9, 2018. Pray for her as she prepares for the surgery.
Shirley Jordan: She is recuperating from cancer surgery. Keep her in your prayers.
** Lannie Blake: He has been weak and sickly losing blood and test results showed that he had E-Coli and is taking antibiotics and is improving greatly. He was scheduled for a colonoscopy at the end of the month. Pray for him.
R. J. Riddle: Pray for him as he battles the Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Naomi Lizenbee: She fell off some stairs and has ended up with three (3) ankle fractures and is in a lot of pain. She is off work for a month or two to heal.
Jim Kirby: (Requested by R. J. Riddle) He is a former Pastor who is in the hospital with a flesh eating disorder believed to be due to complications from diabetes. Pray for him.
Glenda Lewis: This is Wanda Whitehead’s sister and she has been diagnosed with cancer. Continue to pray for her and all of her family.