Sunday, May 1, 2016 @ 7:30 p.m.
* Ed Crowe: (Requested by Betty Green) He is having surgery on Monday on his Carotid Artery. Pray for success.
* Jack Cowgur: This is Alan Howell’s brother in law and after having tests, they have found two (2) spots on his lungs. Pray for him.
* Daniel Burr: This is Alan Howell’s nephew and they have found numerous spots all over his lungs. He is about 45 years old. Pray for him.
* Jayana Kersey: She was scheduled to be in St. Louis today to see a Specialist on her Lupus (one that R.J. Riddle sees) but there was a mixup on the arrangements and they had her with the wrong doctor with a totally different group. So, it is being re-scheduled with the right doctor and it may be another couple of months before she can get in to see her. Pray for her.
* Tosha Phillips: She gave birth to Ella Maylee Kay Johnson Saturday morning @ 2:58 a.m. She weighed 6 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 inches in length. She came home with the baby this afternoon (Sunday). Pray for her and Joseph. This is the Pastor’s latest grandchild.
* Catlin Mittag: (Requested by Michele Mittag) This is Dustin’s cousin and he had neck surgery in St. Louis but he has had numerous issues come up following the surgery and needs our prayers.
* J.D & Ginger Sifford Family: Their son Jamie was hit and killed by a car while walking down 60 highway after his car conked out. Pray for the family. He was 38 years old, and married with children.
G. W. Howell: He is having back surgery today in Cape to removed numerous bone spurs from his spine. They took him into surgery around 11:30 a.m. and he is expected to be in there for a couple of hours and the doctor said all went well and that he should see substantially less pain after recovery. They should be on their way home soon. Pray for success.
David Hagar: (Requested by Tiffany Gough) This is her Dad and he had a stress test last Thursday and was quite concerned. Keep him and his family in your prayers.
Judy Loafman: She is heading back to work today. Pray for her strength as she continues to battle cirrhosis of the liver (non- alcoholic related) and is also on fluid pills to see if that will help her from building up fluids in her abdominal area. Keep her in your prayers.
Mike Norden: (Requested by his sister in law, Kim Blake) Mike got his test results back and he has Ostiotis of the spine (bone spurs on the spine) and it causes a lot of pain. They are going to try and treat it with physical therapy. Pray that it is successful.
Hubert Vancil: (Requested by Dawsey Brown) He has pneumonia and is struggling with breathing issues. Pray for him and his wife, Loretta (Babe).
Glenda Mallett: (Requested by Lillian Dock) She is out of the hospital and making progress. She had quite a battle and spent about a week in a coma and battling, meningitis, pneumonia and one of her lungs has partially collapsed. Pray for her.